Pulmonary Disease Physician needed in Bowling Green, KY. Bowling Green, KY
/ Third Largest City in KY/ County Population of 120k .
- Permanent, full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary Disease Physician to join a physician-owned, private multidisciplinary medical group.
- Current staff of over 90 physicians that represent 19 specialties.
- In-house ancillary services include physical therapy, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, mammography, bone densitometry, sleep laboratory, and nuclear medicine.
- Desire to work in a state-of-the-art and collaborative environment.
- Financial Information: Competitive guaranteed compensation and excellent benefits.
Located in Southern Kentucky, Bowling Green takes full advantage of all that Kentucky has to offer. With Lost River Cave, The National Corvette Museum, Beech Bend Park, and the Kentucky Museum, there are plenty of ways for residents to get out and explore the city of Bowling Green. The town boasts a low crime rate and a low cost of living. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment
For more information, please contact Dan Morton at or call 1-. JO - 14