Corvallis, OR / 90 minutes to Portland, OR / County Population of 90k.
- Full time & Permanent
- Seeking BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join a regional medical center that is a level II trauma center.
- Complex spine surgical expertise is needed, as the position is a 70% spine surgery and 30% cranial surgery mix.
- Current team: 3 Neurosurgeons, 2 Ortho-Spine Surgeons, and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Call: 1:4.
- Schedule: 3 clinic days and 1 OR day.
- Frequent cases: lumbar laminectomy for stenosis, laminectomy for disc, anterior cervical discectomy and fusion, Instrumented correction of spinal deformity, craniotomy for hematoma, craniotomy for tumor and shunt placement.
- EMR: Epic.
- Financial Information: Attractive Salary + incentives, relocation assistance, loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME, and other great benefits.
Corvallis is nestled in the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley, within 90 minutes of the Portland Metropolitan area, world class skiing, and the spectacular Oregon coast. Corvallis has a residential population of 56,535 and is home to Oregon State University.This award-winning City has been recognized as one of the best college towns, one of the top ten places to live, and as having the highest Peace Corps volunteers per capita, the most green buildings per capita, and was ranked in patents per capita.Whether youre an outdoor enthusiast or a foodie, have an artistic bent or love fairs and festivals, theres something happening year-round. Spend the day savoring Northwest cuisine, sipping fine local wine, listening to live music, browsing the farmers market or strolling along the river. From mountain biking, cycling and hiking on a network of trails to fishing and golfing, the outdoor recreation in and around Corvallis is exceptional. This one-of-a-kind community is sure to capture your heart.Corvallis is a vibrant community of artists and scholars, and it shows in the cultural events and attractions throughout the town. Tour the art along the Riverfront Commemorative Park or down Madison Avenue. Pick up one of our self-guided walking tours and see some of the beautiful old architecture in Corvallis. Visit the historic Majestic or Whiteside Theatres to take in a play or concert, or stop into the Arts Center, or one of our many local art galleries, for an art showing.Craving a brisk craft beer or a rich and lovely Pinot Noir? Visit one or several of the many boutique wineries in Benton County, stop in for a vodka or bourbon tasting at one of our distilleries, or tour the town sampling locally brewed beers.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call1- JO 10