BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon - General, Hand, or Foot&Ankle desirable
Unlimited potential exists for Orthopedic Surgeons to join our practice in Northern Maine
- Employed position
- Full-time Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Enerous health and welfare benefits packageG
- Professional liability insurance
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Education loan repayment
- Annual allowance for licensing, DEA registration, professional society membership, and medical journal subscriptions.
- Call Rotation 1:3,expectation that call will be handled collaboratively with other orthopedic surgeons in the practice group.
- Patient base -elderly patients with co-morbidities, extensive engagement with middle school, high school, junior college and university athletic programs.
Grow the practice by providing high quality, efficient inpatient and outpatient care. Communicate effectively on an ongoing basis with office-based referring primary care physicians, with specialists at tertiary referral centers by telephone, coordinating patient transfers to appropriate tertiary centers as medically necessary. Community
Aroostook County provides great hunting and fishing, as well as a multitude of outdoor activities, including camping, biking, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, snowmobiling and downhill and cross-country skiing. The Maine Winter Sports Center was developed as a premier cross-country skiing venue. The Center has hosted several World Cup, Paralympics and Biathlon World Cup events since 2004. Rural northern Maine enjoys a four-season environment, abundant opportunities for relaxed living, welcoming friendly communities, and a variety of recreational pursuits within minutes (rather than the typical hours). A regional airport is available in nearby Presque Isle.
Please click "Apply" or contact me directly.