Richmond, IN / about 1 hour East of Indianapolis, IN / County Population of 110K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Vascular Surgeon for a hospital-employed, full-spectrum vascular surgery practice opportunity.
- Practice include two nurse practitioners.
- Dedicated hybrid OR w/ Siemens system, vein center, full range of open and endo procedures.
- Call 1:3.
- Some travel to outreach clinics 1-2 times per month.
- Financial Information: Excellent compensation and benefits, student loan repayment, signing bonus and relocation.
: Richmond is a city largely within Wayne County, in east central Indiana, which borders Ohio. Richmond has a city population of 36,812 and a county population near 110,000. It is within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio (has an international airport), 60 minutes of Indianapolis, IN and 55 minutes of Cincinnati, OH. Like many cities that formerly depended on manufacturing, Richmond is creating a new economy. Its rich architectural heritage and Main Street attest to a strong civic base and dedication to development and progress.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-13.