Lafayette, IN / 60 miles NW of Indianapolis, IN ; Home of Purdue University / Metro Population of 200K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- SeekingaBE/BC Urgent Care physician.
- Employed or contractor 10-12 shifts per month, 12 hours each shift.
- Outpatient with no inpatient call.
- Facility is open 7 days a week; 8am 8pm.
- Stand-alone immediate care facility with onsite x-ray.
- Primary care built-in referral base with strong specialty support.
- Malpractice-friendly state.
- Financial Information: offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Lafayette, IN is an hour Northwest of Indianapolis, IN and about two hours Southeast of Chicago, IL. The city offers a diverse community and great quality of life. It is vibrant community with good schools, safe neighborhoods and excellent public facilities and amenities, including over 40 parks and extensive trail systems. The community has a wide spectrum of businesses, including many nationally and internationally known high-tech corporations and institutions including Purdue University. Purdue offers Big Ten sports during most of the year with the option to also expand your mind through free lectures from world renowned figures of science, politics, and religion hosted by the University.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-10.