Title: Technology Project Manager (NAM Professional Services) Job Summary:
The Technology and Client Optimization team is responsible and accountable for driving our existing tech stack initiatives, including project deployment, innovation, planning, implementation activities and RSR portfolio support. The Technology Project Manager will manage an existing portfolio of RSR clients and lead the strategic support as it relates to the RSR technology stack. This role will act as a primary contact for client delivery and the clients to consult, project manage and be the primary point of escalation for the subsequent MSP/RPO technologies that are used to operate and drive value to the business. The role will also act as technology workstream owner for assigned new implementations or engagements. This position will play a key role in supporting this area to accomplish all of its initiatives by:
- Engage with multiple clients in their vertical to promote success and value in the utilization of technologies that support our MSP, iMSP and RPO clients.
- Develop key relationships with client delivery, client stakeholders and technology partner contacts to work strategically to enhance the operations of the technologies and bring value to the service for customer success.
- Ownership for delivery of the Technology Workstream for new and existing client service implementations across simultaneous projects and technology initiatives (SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, VNDLY Other Recruitment Technologies like Gr8 People, Modern Hire, etc).
- Ownership of the data workstream, responsible for BRD, IRD, CWB, Data Plan and Testing Plan completion.
- Ability to build initial reports in SAP Fieldglass for the programme.
- Create and own Technology project plans including effective risk and issue management.
- Establish and maintain project governance for the Technology Workstream.
- Project management of the Technology Workstream and subject matter experts.
- Manage internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with various business areas to translate business requirements into clearly defined technical requirements.
- Manage solution validation testing.
- Prepare suitable user and technical support documentation.
- Working with Randstad Back Office teams to design and test flat-file integrations.
- Working closely with account teams to optimize the use of core systems (VMS, CRM or ATS).
Whats in it for you:
- 2-4 years successfully developing and leading implementation strategies and programs, including project scheduling, project deployment and execution, process improvements
- 2-4 years industry experience in total talent solutions including MSP, RPO and SOW solutions
- 5+ years experience in VMS/CRM Configuration
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets experience
- Proficiency in workflow management tools (i.e VIsio, Draw IO, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to distill complex strategies and ideas into effective messaging across the spectrum of stakeholders, including senior executives, business leaders and staff
- Strong track record and positive reputation to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, within and/or beyond their business area
- Effective problem solving, consulting and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization; excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with a globally distributed team across multiple geographies and time zones
- Ensuring consistency and alignment with functional and divisional leaders and strategies
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards () . Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact .