- Company profit sharing with plenty of opportunity for bonuses.
- Leading general contractor with great reputation and varied projects
About Our Client
My client is a reputable general contractor that has strong repeat clients and a backlog of projects for 2024. They are looking to bring on a Project Manager that has experience in ground-up/interior build-outs for retail projects.
- Overseeing and directing projects from start to finish
- Directs and supervises work of project administration staff and construction engineers, as well as works in partnership with project superintendents to establish operational priorities
- Responsible for forecasting, tracking/reporting project costs/revenue and adherence to project estimates
- Responsible for problem resolution involving labor disputes, staffing, construction materials, construction equipment and contracts/subcontracts administration
- Coordinates with construction Safety Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with established safety goals
- Develop strong relationships with Superintendents, Subcontractors, and Assistant Project Managers
- Maintain appropriate documentation through project such as RFI logs and change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management
- Heavy experience working on retail projects
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details
- Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive compensation package - $85,000- $130,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Programs to continuously develop and recognize employee
- Opportunity to work on high profile opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with match
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Excellent training and development