Apply for this job now
Registered Nurse PCU Unit
- La Grange, Illinois
- Job Type
- 21 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
.10K SIGN ON BONUS!*.You are required to upload resume, licensure/certification with your application.
* All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:* + This role is eligible for a 10K sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer MUST have 1+ years of Stepdown/ICU RN experience.
* Former associates of six months or less are not eligible. + Benefits from Day One + Paid Days Off from Day One + Student Loan Repayment Program + Career Development + Whole Person Wellbeing Resources + Mental Health Resources and Support + Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense) + Nursing Clinical Ladder Program* + Sign-on Bonus* + Team Based Nursing Model* + Reimbursement for the NCLEX*.Our promise to you:* Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger.
It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team.
All while understanding that.together* we are even better Schedule:* Full-Time.Shift* : Night 7 pm to 7 am.
The role you'll contribute:* Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization The value you'll bring to the team:* + Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. + Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
+ Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. + Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team Qualifications*.The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:* + Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred or currently enrolled in BSN Program; must be willing to obtain BSN within 3 years from date of hire.
+ Work experience - 1+ year of nursing experience in Step Down highly preferred + BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. + Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances Category:* Nursing.
Organization:* AdventHealth LaGrange.
Schedule:* 3 - Night.
Shift:* AdventHealth La Grange.Req ID:* 22017498 We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment..
- Job Reference: 717585118-2
- Date Posted: 21 September 2022
- Recruiter: AdventHealth
- Location: La Grange, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent