-You will be in charge of organizing and providing care to patients through the process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.-You will get to be a team leader and delegate aspects of care to other nursing personnel based upon their licensure, preparation, and job descriptions. - You will be part of something bigger. You'll contribute to meeting of the mission and goals of the facility and Essentia, and in turn serve the community in which you live.-You will meet the requirements of the Joint Commission as applicable and/or other federal, state, and local regulatory or accrediting agencies. -Great opportunity to learn well-rounded nursing skills on a fast paced unit. -Essentia Health is the only Level 1 trauma center north of Minneapolis/St. Paul.-Be part of a team that has excellent communication, collaboration, and provides a welcoming environment!Education Qualifications:Qualifications:
- Current nursing licensure in state(s) of employment
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification or ability to become certified within 1 month from date of hire.
- New Grads Welcome!
Be a part of a Healthcare organization that invests in you and your career
. We are actively reviewing applications for our Ortho Trauma/Medical Surgical RN position.Apply now and help us continue to raise the bar in patient care!Licensure/Certification Qualifications:
Our Benefits are exceptional and include:
- Pay starting at $35.63 for a new graduate RN
- New graduate sign on bonus starting at $8,500
- Nurse Residency Program
- Shift Differential for Evenings and Overnights
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program for higher education
- Career Development
- Employee wellness program: fitness discounts, rewards programs, and well-being resources
- Medical & Dental Insurance, Paid personal leave, 401K, and Adoption Assistance
Opportunities to move to 12 hour shifts/every 3rd weekend with minimal wait!*Like nowhere else:
https://vimeo.com/284233541To learn more about Duluth, MN and our surrounding areas:
YOU belong here!