RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME CHEF - MARCHWOOD CARE HOME.
Who we are?
- We are Care First Recruitment UK, a family run business who work no stop to place the right candidates to the right clients. This client's refined care
- Our client is a Beautiful care home set in Marchwood renowned for being in one of the best New Forest care homes, set in a beautiful Victorian property in a stunning location. They now require an experienced residential chef for a chef with school, military,care experience.
- They can provide many examples and successes of how they would develop their team.
What is the job as a Residential Care Home Chef?
Menus are varied and ingredients are sourced locally - a comprehensive menu allows for choice at all mealtimes and residents are encouraged to participate. Room service is also offered to residents if they wish and we are happy to meet anyone s needs in this regard. We have a 5 star kitchen inspection and a good CQC report.
This is just a small snap shot of the role -
- Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
- Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all time
- Allergy awareness of upmost importance
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any issues
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at all team meetings Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
- Preparing attractive menus to nutritional standards
- Maintaining quality and adhering to hygiene and health and safety regulations whilst instilling a knowledge of allergens, nutrition and diets
What we are looking for in a Residential Care Home Chef?
- Must be able to commit to these hours
- 33 HOURS PER WEEK CONTRACT OVER 3 DAYS
- 2 WEEK ROTA -
- WK 1 - TUE / SAT/ SUN
- WK2 WED/ THUR/ FRI = ALL 7AM - 6PM SHIFTS
- FULL ENHANCED DBS WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- Our clients expect and look for qualities of an individual s character - areas like kindness, honesty, friendliness, passion, good communicator, both team player and a person with individual aptitude. Being able to think and make decisions under pressure, be positive when the chips are down and always keep a smile will all help secure your next job.
Benefits to you as a Residential Care Home Chef:
- An amazing relationship building relationships with residents and staff - our staff love to work here.
- Working in one environment with the support from a strong management team
- Further training and opportunities
- Paid breaks
- 5 Meal provided if working long shifts
- Regular supervisions and staff meetings
- Pension and 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Great rates of pay and employee of the month bonus
Why not call us for an informal chat to see if this could be you or send us your CV if you would like to be considered.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, why wait call us now for the right candidate's immediate interview and decisions can be offered.................
Apply to Adam now and I will respond asap.