If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organizations we are looking for a new Customer Care Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
As the Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist you will support Customers, external & internal, by providing helpful information, solutions, answering questions and responding timely and effectively, to the Customer's requests & concerns. They are the Customer advocate towards the US Operational Care Center and overseas Customer Care Locations to help ensure that Customers are satisfied with the Products & Services provided and their Customer Promise is fulfilled.
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: Proactive advice and consultancy, ensuring Customer satisfaction, and shipment Management Qualification and entry of Customer orders into Operational process.
- Complaint Management and support Customer Development & Maintenance.
- Close cooperation with Branch & Area management as well as Sea Logistics operations (OCC) for an enhanced customer
experience and profit Maximization - avoid additional costs & expenses due to internal service failure.
- Financial Excellence & Development and quotation Management: Qualification of Customer inquiries, provide Kuehne+Nagel quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in-line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line Empowerment).
- Customer onboarding: Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into Kuehne+Nagel systems (Business & Customer profile), Customer Data Management: Maintenance and integration of customer data in the Kuehne+Nagel Systems, and Customer Relationship Management: Knowledge Exchange with Sales.
- Establishing and building Customer relationships (Sales support), reporting (refining and reviewing Customer requested reports generated from Kuehne+Nagel Systems), and Care & Follow up on first orders & document Customer Feedback.
Your Skills and Experiences
- High School Degree / Diploma.
- Bachelors/First University Degree: Supply Chain Management.
- 2 years of Sea Logistics Experience.
- 2 years of Customer Service Experience.
- 2 years of Industry Experience.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.