If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organizations we are looking for a new Operational Care Center Supervisor - Accounting. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
The Operational Care Center Supervisor overseas and coordinates a team of Operations Team Leads and Specialists, within the Operational Care Center (OCC). They are the expert in operational processes, and drive a team in order to provide first-class services according to the global and regional Sea Freight standards. The Operations Team Supervisor ensures that the team follows the procedures for the activities and services in scope, and is adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and support a team in order to assure committed quality of operations services.
- Provide daily instruction and support to team lead members.
- Investigate incorrect billing (AR) Investigate incorrect charges paid (AP).
- Actively communicate with team members on group and individual level with aim to build positive team atmosphere, motivation and results (e.g. team meetings, individual discussions).
- Actively communicate with branch management during regular scheduled meetings.
- Assure that team executes tasks with expected level of productivity & performance and evaluate employees' performance and growth together with Operations Manager and trigger actions for improvement and development if needed.
- Contribute to, as well as drive continuous improvement initiatives of the current team and OCC overall.
- Regular alignment with Operations Management on proper KPI/productivity reporting and other reports applicable.
- Awareness of and adherence to QSHE (Quality, Safety & Health, Environment, Security & Dangerous Goods) programs.
Your Skills and Experiences
- A minimum of 1 Year of experience in an Operational Care Center.
- Ability to delegate and coordinate team appropriately.
- Strong knowledge of sea freight transportation and accounting principles.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.