- Exciting growth opportunity
- Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a major logistics firm in the area, with multi-billion in annual revenue. Their business is split into different product lines, and overall service multiple industries within their space. The logistics firm is a very large leader in their space, and has over 100 years of expertise within their industry.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Provide detailed Inventory Analysis & Forecasting
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Work effectively with Plant Managers and Supply Chain Managers on forecasts and analyses
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/MBA Preferred
- Experience within a distribution/manufacturing environment
- Financial modelling/strategic finance experience preferred
- Strong analytic skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation (base salary + bonus)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic work environment/culture - several monthly work sponsored social events
- Opportunity to work directly with ownership/upper management
- Ability to join a large manufacturing company and provide direction/leadership