Our client is a fast growing and innovative provider of software to the Real Estate Industry. They have been in the Real Estate Technology space for over 5 years and maintain a high-energy and exciting startup culture. They build both web and mobile software that provides realtors, brokers and other industry experts with an indispensable toolkit to help drive their growth and success. They currently have over 1 million end users on their platform.
Their platform and products support large-scale data sources, processing near-real time updates from a large number of sources. With structured and unstructured data, data ingestion pipelines, data processing capabilities, and extensive front-end displays provide their users the capability to search, label, and track changing datasets as they come in for the real estate arena.
They are currently looking for senior full stack engineers to join their engineering team.
What You'll Do
- Write robust, maintainable, well-tested and highly efficient code
- Review code and mentor other engineers
- Build new features and systems across multiple projects and teams
- Lead by example through strong individual contributorship in addition to task delegation.
- Work with technical leads to implement coding standards and architectural decisions
- Work closely with Product Managers to ship high quality code to customers, both internal and external
- Interview and provide feedback on new engineering talent
What they are looking for
- 5+ years experience developing product applications or SAAS
- Experienced with build systems, Gitlab, Confluence, JIRA
- Ability to work with Relational and Non-relational databases (SQL, MongoDB)
- Experienced in Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Team player and willingness to help out all members of the product team
Bonus if you have
- Experience working with PubSub software such as Kafka
- Experience with microservices architecture and containerization, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in other languages including but not limited to Python and PHP
- Mobile development experience
- Worked with AWS cloud systems
- Startup experience
Benefits they offer
- Remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO + 14 Paid Holidays
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more