Our client, a leading London Market insurer are looking for a Network Engineer to create design, build, implement, monitor, and maintain network systems.
This role is responsible for working across operational and design environment whilst collaborating with cross-discipline workgroups.
- Extensive Cisco experience across but not limited too routing & switching, Meraki, ASA, firepower.
- Previously worked with VMWARE and SD - WAN.
- Strong understanding of Network monitoring, alerting and security products (eg IDS, IPS, DLP).
- Good knowledge of DDoS mitigation techniques and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent role based in London, hybrid working from home 2 days per week and in the office 3 days per week paying up to £90,000 + bonus & benefits
Senior Network Engineer - CCNP/CCNIE
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
William Alexander Diversity & Inclusion Policy, actively promotes the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in all its dealings with employees, workers, job applicants, clients, customers, suppliers, contractors and the public.
We fully feel an inclusive work culture where people of different backgrounds are valued equally will ensure better outcomes for us all and we approach recruitment for our clients with the same perspective and qualities.