- Have you worked directly on Automated Test Equipment?
- Do you possess linear product experience?
About Our Client
The client is the leading global one-source, one-solution provider of Bare Die & Wafers, Advanced Interconnect Technology, Custom Packaging & Assembly, Component Modification Services, Electrical & Environmental Testing and Hi-Rel Products to manufacturers and users of semiconductor devices.
- Develop software and design interface hardware for a variety of automated test equipment. Review customer specifications and compare against existing software and hardware.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and sketches to determine methods and sequence of operations to design and construct mechanical, electrical, or electronic hardware. Generate hardware schematics, develop, debug, and verify test software, and produce test program documentation.
- Research and resolve returns to engineering (RTEs). Verify test system functionality, test software, and test hardware. Research assembly-related or noncompliant product problems. Ensure tests and conditions match to specifications. Generate necessary instructions and documentation to resolve problems.
- Maintain automated test equipment. Run daily/weekly test system verifications and calibrate test systems to procedures and schedules. Diagnose test equipment malfunctions and service and repair equipment as required.
- Coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, installation, and calibration of automated test equipment to verify, test, and record test data. Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations. Review hardware schematics and conduct environmental, operational, or performance tests on microelectronic products with automated test equipment.
- Confer and communicate with other engineering and technical personnel to resolve testing problems, such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, and data interpretation, considering such factors as conditions under whic tests were conducted and instrumentation, procedures, and phase of test used to obtain and record data.
- Analyze and interpret test data.
- Assist engineering personnel in operating test equipment to obtain research data on performance of experimental parts and assemblies under varying operational conditions when necessary.
- Communicate with outside semiconductor manufacturers, vendors, and customers to discuss technical related information.
- Train entry level Test Engineers on the development of test software and the design of interface hardware.
- Perform supervisory duties in absence Of manager. Assign jobs, update schedules, check documentation and equipment for accuracy, and review jobs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What's on Offer
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer and usual peripherals, software programs, standard office equipment, automated test equipment, automated wafer prober systems, microscopes, and IEEE compatible test and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, function generators, digital multi-meters, capacitance meters, and noise analyzers