A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America's largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercise environmental stewardship, and enhance the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what's possible?
Location: Building wire
Southwire Job Description
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Safety or similar field or equivalent experience
- Participated in continuous improvement/Lean efforts and enabling efficiency, effectiveness, and tangible financial benefit.
- 1- 5 years of business experience showing progressive responsibility.
- Hands-on and demonstrated experience with continuous improvement programs up to and including deployment of Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated successful project leader experience and acumen.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to interpret and determine a way forward.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability. Ability to expedite problem-solving (root cause analysis) complete with corrective action solutions.
- Ability and willingness to achieve Green Belt Certification within 12 - 18 months
Plans and Aligns
Benefits We Offer:
- 401k with Matching
- Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Parental Leave
- & More
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.