We believe in the power and joy of learning
At Cengage Group, our employees have a direct impact in helping students around the world discover the power and joy of learning. We are bonded by our shared purpose driving innovation that helps millions of learners improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education. Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery
Our business is driven by our strong culture, and we know that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace is absolutely essential to the success of our company and our learners, as well as our individual well-being. We recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do, and strive to ensure employees of all levels and backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. To learn more, please see . What you'll do here:
Infosec is seeking an accomplished Sr. Product Marketing Manager
with deep experience in the Cybersecurity or EdTech space to drive growth of our live and on-demand, instructor-led Infosec Skills Boot Camps training program.
Skills you will need here:
- Cross-functional alignment. Partner and align with other Marketing, Product, Sales and Client Success teams to drive product demand, revenue and usage.
- Buyer personas and journeys. Research, build and maintain buyer persona and ICP regularly to help Infosec to optimize segment-based positioning, messaging, buyer's journey, competitive differentiators and go-to-market strategy.
- Voice of our customers. Be the go-to resource for all things clients through listening to Gong calls, learning from Sales and Client Success teams, conducting customer and prospect interviews, surveys, building case studies, and more.
- Product and training curriculum launches. Partner with Product Management and Training Content to manage, track and roll out feature releases and new training materials. Improve product adoption and learner experience through testing and promotions. Collaborate with client facing teams to ensure transparency and communication on launch timeline, target audience, value proposition and demo.
- Content Creation. Collaborate with Content Marketing and Design to generate quality content and assets to highlight the value of Infosec Boot Camps products, and optimize these content to improve sales conversion.
- Sales enablement. Strategize with Sales Enablement to arm, train and empower sellers to shorten sales cycle and improve win rate through building sales resources, identifying customer references and sharing best practices.
- Competitive Intelligence. Research our competitors, understand their products and clearly differentiate Infosec Boot Camps offering from other solutions in our space.
- Pricing and packaging strategy. Work with senior management to evaluate positioning, pricing and packaging regularly and optimize for top line growth.
- Analyst Relations and events. Be the subject matter expert of our Boot Camps offering and publicly represent Infosec on analyst calls and at industry events.
- Deep knowledge in marketing and promoting cybersecurity boot camp courses or instructor-led certification programs.
- Passionate about product marketing (D2C and B2B SaaS) and have been working in this function for 4-6 years.
- Self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills, in person and in a virtual environment: Ability to influence without authority and work well with other team members, customers, sales, and partners across the company.
- Ability to remain agile while effectively leading multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify, interpret and use marketing analytics to improve product and user adoptions.
- Proficiency with common content publishing and analytics tools like WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Qlik.
- Up to date on the latest marketing trends, tools and technologies.
- Experience working in the Cybersecurity and EdTech industry is highly desired.
Infosec, a Cengage Group company, believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. Its our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime. We've been named to Madison's Top Workplaces and Chicago's Best Places to Work, and pride ourselves on our employee culture.
Cengage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason. You may view Cengages EEO/Affirmative Action Policy signed by CEO Michael Hansen () and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice () by visiting their corresponding links.
Cengage Group is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at +1 .
If you are a CO State, NY State, WA State, or Jersey City, NJ resident, please email to receive compensation information for this role. Be sure to include this postings job ID in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. About Cengage Group
Cengage Group, a global education technology company serving millions of learners, provides affordable, quality digital products and services that equip students with the skills and competencies needed to be job ready. For more than 100 years, we have enabled the power and joy of learning with trusted, engaging content, and now, integrated digital platforms. We serve the higher education, workforce skills, secondary education, English language teaching and research markets worldwide. Through our scalable technology, including MindTap and Cengage Unlimited, we support all learners who seek to improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education.