- Perform equities / futures trading and bond agency executions;
- Monitor and report on trading performance;
- Support institutional client onboarding;
- Liaise with business support team on daily operations; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the supervisors
- Bachelor or above Degree in Finance/Business related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial industry or 1 year relevant institutional trader experience;
- Able to work efficiently under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to us by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.