Dollar Tree - Ridgefield, WA Job Description:
- *PAY $1,770 - $2,030 WEEKLY *PAY $92,032 - $105,560 YEARLY* High-paying, home weekly position with dedicated customer Dollar Tree is now available.
- This account requires all drivers to hand unload the trailer, no pallets or lumpers. Drivers unload by hand with rollers with an average of 2-4 loads per week and average miles are 950-1200.
- This account is great for individuals wanting to do more than just drive and stay active!
- Lanes begins in Ridgefield, WA running regional through Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Western Montana.
- Home Time: 34 Hour Reset Weekly
- Day off varies, typically includes a Saturday or Sunday
- This lane has both day and night shifts, with no set shift
- During holidays time off could be less and during lower store delivery periods there could be additional time off
- Hourly Compensation
- Overtime Pay: Time and A Half after 40 Hours
- Safe & On-Time Mileage Bonus - Up to 3% of Mileage Pay
- You must have a safe authorized place to park the truck if you live more than 50 miles away from Ridgefield WA.
- Dollar Tree Facility - 8400 South Union Ridge Parkway, Ridgefield, WA 98642