- Perform FX and Interest Rates Derivates trading, and manage the relevant risks;
- Conduct pre/post trades and ad-hoc assignments ;
- Consistently perform accurate and timely quote for sales and clients;
- Develop trading strategy and make market updates for sales marketing;
- Enhance the new product process through interaction with different stakeholders;
- Strictly follow trading mandates, including but not restricted to limits, exposure in the individual level and firm level;
- Assume ad hoc duties as assigned by the Team Head.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years working experience in FX and Interest Rates Derivatives, including but not restricted to IRS, CCS, Option on major currencies
- Exposure with China onshore rates and rates-related bonds is an advantage
- Familiar with dealing systems, such as Reuters, Bloomberg etc
- Proficient in professional computer applications, such as VBA, Excel, Word etc
- Will have exposure into other products such as onshore rates-related bonds
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skill, strong report writing and self-motivated;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua is highly preferable.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President.